Monday, August 30, 2010

E-coli

David is just now recovering from E-coli. It was a two-week bout of high tmeperatures--102 to 103. Hot sweats, cold chills, no appetite, bed rest. Each day I wondered if we would have to admit him to the hospital but he didn't want to go. I pushed liquids and mineral and green drinks.He was on antibiotics for over a week when the doctors office called and told him the medication he was on did not work for E-coli. They put him on a new round of antibiotics but by that time he had white spots on his tongue (yeast). He lost 8 pounds, but is now among the living again.

My friend, who owns a health food store, said that the mixture of wormwood, cloves and black walnut can help get rid of E-coli. This was interesting to me because this was the combination I took when I had parasites in my blood and body. At the same time, I had liver cancer. I had been to a health food store where I had microscopy done to check my blood. On the enlarged screen, I saw a lot of little creatures swimming around in my blood. When I talked to my doctor about this, he said there was no such thing as parasites in the blood. When I found another doctor who did microscopy, he told me that I had more parasites in my blood stream than anyone he had ever tested. After three months on the wormwood combination the parasites were gone, but I continued to take it for more than a year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear he is doing better.

Jo A. T.B. said...

Hi Patty,
Your poor husband. Where did he get e-coli from!! Where do you get wormwood? I'm sure Hubby is glad to have you!!

You know I wanted to ask you my sis has found out she has high cholesterol, what do you recommend for that! :)

Patty Butts said...

I recommend exercise for lowering your cholesterol. DMG is a great supplement, fish oil, lots of greens,