Monday, May 15, 2017

Why I Don't Use Lead Paint Anymore

 
It has been nearly 50 years since I painted my grandmother's bathroom with a moss-green colored paint. I was a young mother and my son played in the living room as I painted, not knowing I was using a lead-based paint in a closed room.
I felt light headed as I drove home but just thought I was tired. I fell alseep quickly that night and was awakened to an incredible terrifying feeling of panic, I could feel my spirit being pulled out of my body and I was bound down. I could not move a muscle, I could not say anything or make any sound.I wanted to cry out but could not. I could see my head on the pillow, but could not help myself. Then it came to me and in my mind's eye I saw myself raising my hand to the square and in the name of the Lord I dismissed the spirit that had bound me down. Immediately my spirit returned to my body and I felt an incredible...spiritual light fill the room and fill me with peace and amazing Christ-like love.

1 comment:

John Williams said...

Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477