Sunday, July 2, 2017

Why I Am a Mormon


Why I Am a Mormon


The short answer is that my great-grandfather heard the gospel preached in Wales in the spring of 1844. His two cousins, Hopkin and David Mathews, came into the village preaching the Mormon doctrine. They heard how in 1820 a young man by the name of Joseph Smith, who after reading James 1:5 in the Bible went into a grove in Palmyra, N.Y., to pray about which church was true.  There he saw God the Father and His son, Jesus Christ whose glory and light were beyond description.  He was told that he should join none of the churches, but that through him the church of Jesus Christ would be restored to the earth.  It would be restored by a process of revelation and by translating the Book of Mormon.  My grandfather and his wife were convinced this was true. I am convinced that it is true because by the power of the Holy Ghost the spirit has born witness to me. I have walked through that sacred grove and know without a shadow of a doubt that God the Father and that His son, even Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith.  I bear testimony that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and is another testament of Jesus Christ and His dealings with an ancient people on the American Continent.  

1 comment:

John Williams said...

Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477