Monday, April 24, 2017

Overcoming depression

Overcoming Depression
Several times in my life I have suffered major depression. The first time was after the birth of my fourth child who was born two months after her father died. Grief and postpartum depression were major contributors. If I had known about fish oil supplements and how essential they are for brain health it could have helped me. Also, the homeopathic Ignatia is a good remedy for grief.
The second time I encountered depression was over 20 years ago when I ...had chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia for five agonizing years. Chronic fatigue is not death but it takes your life away.
After four years I learned that candida is a major player in chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia and Neem pills and a change of diet can help get rid of candida. An alkaline diet helped me recover.
As a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Nutritional Consultant with a Ph.D in Holistic Nutrition it has been my passion to help other people recover from both depression and chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. Over the years I have counseled and consulted with hundreds of people who have recovered or improved their health by changing their diet and adding supplements I do believe that mental health and most physical health problems begin in the gut as discussed in the books, "Gut and Psychology Syndrome," by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
and also "Nutrition and Mental Illness, " by Dr. Carl C Peiffer.
I think if someone is seriously depressed they should have blood tests to check for histamine levels, MTHFR, hormones,
pyroluria. blood sugar, zinc and copper levels, and more, depending on the existing symptoms.
Elan light therapy can be helpful for depression. I have seen amazing results using "The Emotion Code," by Dr Bradley Nelsen.
The important thing is there is help available. Most people with addictions have high histamine levels.

1 comment:

John Williams said...

Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477