Thursday, May 24, 2018

Healing Alkaline Diet


Healing Alkaline Cleansing Diet


Breakfast:

Avocado Shake, 

Mix in a blender ½ peeled lime, scoop out 1 avocado, ½ cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk and 1 packet of stevia. Blend until creamy. If too thick, add more almond milk. You can also add one tablespoon of coconut oil to this mixture.

Green juice

Juice 5 stalks celery, 1/2 bag of spinach, 1 English or two smaller cucumbers.

You may add a small slice of ginger to this mixture if desired. This can be refrigerated for a day.

Liquid chlorophyll : Drink 4 to 6 ounces or more a day. This may be added to water, and is best done two ounces three times a day.


Lunch and Dinner

Broccoli /Cauliflower Cream Soup


Braise ½ onion and three chopped garlic cloves in two tablespoons olive oil.

Cover with water and add one crown  cut up broccoli, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts if desired, or asparagus. Add only enough water to cover vegetables. Add salt and spices you like to taste. Dill, curry, basil, rosemary, are suggestions. Bring to gentle boil, reduce heat and cook on low for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool, pour in blender until creamy.


Chew plate for snacks or with soup.

Sliced cucumber, two small cherry tomatoes, guacamole


Additional shakes may be added for more calories or for those who don’t want to lose weight.


Drink juice and liquid chlorophyll throughout the day. More juice or soups may be made if you are still hungry.


L-Arginine for healthy circulation and muscle metabolism also contains magnesium chloride which strengthens bones and muscles, Co-Q10 for energy production in every cell, B-vitamins for mental health, and Vitamin D-3 as an immune booster and helps overall health, including mental health.

1 comment:

John Williams said...

Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477