I received these tips from my chiropractor, Galen Birdsley.
Since the Flu season is here, I thought it would be wise to give you some tips on how to stay healthy along with some tips to help you if you get exposed to someone with the flu.
Tips on How to Stay Healthy:
1. Get enough rest everyday
2. Exercise regularly
3. Eat a healthy diet - Avoid sweets - viruses thrive on sugar
4. Keep good hygiene - wash your hands often
5. Get regular chiropractic care - it helps stimulate the immune system
If you have been exposed to the flu, what do you do?
Doctors say that it takes 2-3 days for the flu virus to multiple in your nose and throat to cause symptoms.
Tips to help eliminate the virus after exposure:
1. Wash your hands immediately
2. Gargle with GSE (Grapefruit Seed Extract) 2-3 times per day (3-4 drops in water)
3. Use GSE Nasal Spray 2-3 times a day
4. 4. If you don't have GSE, gargle with salt water and use a saline nasal spray
GSE is a great anti-viral and anti-bacterial. I've been using and recommending it for years. I carry the following GSE products:
GSE Extract (drops)
GSE Nasal Spray
GSE Ear Drops
Patty's Comments. I use grapefruit seed extract all of the time. Other recommendations to strengthen the immune system and fight off flu are Olive leaf, Vitamin D 3, Pycnognel, Grapeseed extract, DMG (dimethylglcine), selenium, Zinc (with food and not to exceed 80 mg daily), Vitamin E, and colustrum.